We are in the final days of living on the Oregon Coast. I know it's a start of a new adventure, that we are heading home to be with family, and we're leaving for all the right reasons...but it's still hard. We have learned, lived and loved so much here. Since we've been in Oregon, Jason and I have gotten engaged, married, Koa came into our lives, Indigo has changed our lives and we've discovered the joys and overwhelming love of parenthood, we've been to Octoberfest in Germany, I've learned that I am a good fit in the hospitality world, Jason has brewed award winning beers and been under the mentorship of a world recognized brewmaster, we've made amazing friends, seen the most stunning sunsets over the haystack rock, learned to love and crave the sound of the ocean, I've learned to truly appreciate the world of craft beer, we've hiked breathtaking trails, been snowboarding and xcountry skiing on beautiful mountains, seen the night sky filled with stars, hiked the dune in the middle of a hurricane, rescued a pelican, played millions of uno games over great conversations with friends, and and and and and. We have worked with some of the most inspiring people we've ever met (Darron, Jeremy and Kim - we mean you!), we have been challenged, we have found great success, discovered all encompassing love in our new family and we are leaving with full hearts, full memories, and a huge desire to come back again soon to visit. Pacific City, Oregon has been our best adventure yet.
Friday, October 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great post Hannah.
That was beautiful and made me feel torn.
We welcome you home.
Post a Comment