I get to rub baby bumps with my sister in 5 days! Mind you, her bump will kick my bumb's butt (it's the first time in her life that she's kicked my butt in anything physical, so I will take the beating graciously!). I am heading to Minneapolis on Friday, which yes, is the 13th, but I haven't been superstitious since Beth admitted to moving the weegie board when we were little, so I am uninhibited in my excitment to travel on that day! Mom will be there too...so it'll be a reunion of 3 generations, with one still in utero, unless I can shake/bump the baby out of Beth while I'm there (which I am still very tempted to do, so watch out Beth!!)
The bump...the bump is growing. I lost my first pair of pants yesterday. I got them buttoned in the morning, but by afternoon they had to go. I even had Jason try to rebutton them at lunch and the failure to get them to close up was met with a look of glee on his face and tragedy on mine. So, now I am in my 'big' pants, the ones I used to have to wear with a belt cinched down, which now no longer require the cinching or even the belt. I really am excited about the growing bump, but I am still mourning the loss of a waistline. I do have a pair of mama-pants from Beth already...and they are 'oh so ridiculously and sinfully' comfortable, and I have 5 more on order...but I am not quite ready to admit that I need to wear them.
On Tuesday we will be at 18 weeks. yeah!! I am hungry alot, until I eat, and them I am full pretty quickly (I think the booger is standing straight up and down with all it's 5 inches of glory pressing on my stomach). I am craving fruit still with the occasional veggie attack. A fantastic meal to me is: a couple celery stalks with peanut butter, cheddar cheese slices, saltines, and a braeburn apple cut up....oohhhh yummy yummmy!
:)
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I will take photos!!! See you both tomorrow! Love you, Mom
Post a Comment