The countdown has begun. The point of 'no return' has been set. Due date is tomorrow, but if I don't go into labor by the 17th, we are going to induce on the 18th.
Little nervous here.
I hope that I can do this on my own terms. That I can go for the natural goal I have for this labor....but I understand the need to induce if we get to that point. It's just so....so....final. Life as I know it will be changed no later than the 18th. Period. No room for discussion. And it's going to be fantastic, exciting, nerve racking, exhausting, and and and. I can't wait to meet this little tot. I just keep hearing the chant in my head - 'healthy healthy healthy'. That's my only hope right now.
I am ready for labor to suck and be amazing at the same time, I have pre-appologized to Jason for anything that I may say, we have painted, purchased, read books, sought advice, sent (most) thank you notes, and understand that we are still completely unprepared for this.
All I gotta say now...bring it on.
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
you go girl! jan and i and nikki and bryan and little bryan and littler olivia in nikki's tummy are rooting for your successful plunge into parenthood. xoxoxo skip
It's Friday. Just heard you are in full labor now. We are all with all three of you in our thoughts, excitement, hopes and prayers!
Love, Aunt Donna
CONGRATULATIONS! WE just heard from Granny and via email from your parents! What an amazing and gorgeous name she has. Pictures please - many!
xoxoxoxo Aunt Donna & Unca John
Congrats on the most beautiful baby girl in the world!!!
Post a Comment