
So, every morning when I wake up....groggy, uncomfortable, feeling like a watermellon....I head to the mirror in the bathroom and look at my belly. First thing. Every morning. Why? Because it makes me laugh. It's ridiculous. It's huge. It's so out of proportion with everthing else and it looks so very odd. It is the best way to start my day and it puts EVERYTHING in perspective. I mean...come on....it's funny looking. I do get more belly laughs in during the day to...when I don't look quite so 'good-morning-sunshine....errrrr....you look greeeeaaaaatttt...', and I'm finding it's a great way to handle the not so great things during a day...just hold the belly and laugh. :)
Jason, my ever so talented husband built himself a chopper bike out of an old beat up Schwinn beach cruiser. He welded, he cut, he bent, he bought new parts, he OBSESSED, and viola!! I have a new bike to steal and cruise around on!! Pretty hot eh?
1 comment:
You look awesome! Love you!
Post a Comment