Babies babies every where...elizabeth said it best. I am 3.5 months along...no sign of the 'baby bump' yet...but it will come. and it will get bigger. and it will bump back. or kick/punch/push/etc. Beth says it's quite interesting. I'm guessing i'm going to find it more along the lines of 'flashback to aliens movie and something trying to burst out of me/oh my god I have to pee all the time stop tap dancing on may bladder you little @#!$$'. I'm sure i will be the most understanding and patient of mothers.
Nervous..yes. Excited..yes. I'm still not convinced i'm pregnant. Doc says I am...Jason says I smell different...the little blue line says I am...but...I feel too good. I actually feel great. But for the sake that I am probably pregnant, I now suffer quietly sipping my water while my husband enjoys tasty beers. sigh. But...I am sure he will be envious when i can feel this little....little...I need a name for this thing...Grandpa suggested bugger, or booger, not sure which it was....but when i feel 'it' moving about.
But for now...I feel fabulous. I am happy. Hah! Pregnant at 29. Didn't I always say I wanted to be done having children by 27?
Monday, February 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment